Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) reveals that acupuncture prevents and relieves migraines by restoring normal brain functions. MRI results demonstrate that acupuncture decreases the frequency and duration of migraine attacks by increasing functional connectivity in the brain’s frontal and temporal lobes.
- The Advantages of Acupuncture for Pain Relief February 2, 2018
- Brain MRI Shows Acupuncture Relieves Migraines April 7, 2017
- Commonly Asked Questions About Acupuncture for Pregnancy January 8, 2017
- Acupuncture Can Help with 4 Common Medical Issues December 11, 2016
- Acupuncturist Develops App to Help Women Conceive November 4, 2016