Q: I had an MRI and they told me I ave Arthritis in my shoulders, what are the alternative ways i can take care of myself instead of popping pills?
A: Dear LM
Here are some of the foods to avoid with arthritis.
These foods increase inflammation in the body:
- greasy fatty/fried foods
- processed foods, you should eat organic fresh foods
- nightshade vegetables: eggplant tomatoes bell peppers
Supplements to incorporate in your diet:
- cherry tart juice with reduced sugar
- fish oil: nordic naturals higher EPA
- glucosamine/msm/chondrotin: liquid health